celebrating 88 years of
serving our community!
Daniel Selover donated $10,000 in
memory of his parents for the
construction of a library in 1924. The
building was dedicated for use in
January 20, 1926.
In 1983 the shell Oil Station was torn
down to give way to the new addition to
the library. On January 20, 1990, 64
years after the original building was
dedicated, an open house was held for
the dedication with Pauline James as the
In October 2013, the library received a
facelift with new paint, entry doors,
cabinets and carpet.